WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lamb's-quarters, pigweed, wild spinach, Chenopodium album, goosefoot
- usage: common weedy European plant introduced into North America; often used as a potherb
- 2. pigweed, Amaranthus hypochondriacus, amaranth
- usage: leaves sometimes used as potherbs; seeds used as cereal; southern United States to Central America; India and China
- 3. lamb's-quarter, pigweed, wild spinach, greens, green, leafy vegetable
- usage: leaves collected from the wild
All rights reserved.
See also: pigweed (Dictionary)