- 1. piggyback, carry
- usage: the act of carrying something piggyback
- 1. piggyback, ride
- usage: ride on someone's shoulders or back
- 2. piggyback, haul
- usage: haul truck trailers loaded with commodities on railroad cars
- 3. piggyback, haul
- usage: haul by railroad car
- 4. piggyback, hold, carry, bear
- usage: support on the back and shoulders; "He piggybacked her child so she could see the show"
- 5. piggyback, change, alter, modify
- usage: bring into alignment with; "an amendment to piggyback the current law"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. piggyback, pickaback, pig-a-back
- usage: on a railroad flatcar; "the trailer rode piggyback across the country"
- 2. piggyback, pickaback, pig-a-back
- usage: on the back or shoulder or astraddle on the hip; "she carried her child piggyback"
All rights reserved.
See also: piggyback (Dictionary)