Synonyms of pigeonhole
- 1. pigeonhole, category
- usage: a specific (often simplistic) category
- 2. cubbyhole, pigeonhole, compartment
- usage: a small compartment
- 1. pigeonhole, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place into a small compartment
- 2. pigeonhole, stereotype, stamp, classify, class, sort, assort, sort out, separate
- usage: treat or classify according to a mental stereotype; "I was stereotyped as a lazy Southern European"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pigeonhole (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.