- 1. field day, outing, picnic, vacation, holiday
- usage: a day devoted to an outdoor social gathering
- 2. cinch, breeze, picnic, snap, duck soup, child's play, pushover, walkover, piece of cake, undertaking, project, task, labor
- usage: any undertaking that is easy to do; "marketing this product will be no picnic"
- 3. picnic, meal, repast
- usage: any informal meal eaten outside or on an excursion
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. picnic, eat
- usage: eat alfresco, in the open air; "We picnicked near the lake on this gorgeous Sunday"
All rights reserved.
See also: picnic (Dictionary)