- 1. photograph, photo, exposure, picture, pic, representation
- usage: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. photograph, snap, shoot, record, enter, put down
- usage: record on photographic film; "I photographed the scene of the accident"; "She snapped a picture of the President"
- 2. photograph
- usage: undergo being photographed in a certain way; "Children photograph well"
All rights reserved.
See also: photograph (Dictionary)