WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. five, 5, V, cinque, quint, quintet, fivesome, quintuplet, pentad, fin, Phoebe, Little Phoebe, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- 2. Phoebe
- usage: (Greek mythology) a Titaness who became identified with Artemis as goddess of the Moon
- 3. phoebe, phoebe bird, Sayornis phoebe, New World flycatcher, flycatcher, tyrant flycatcher, tyrant bird
- usage: small dun-colored North American flycatcher
All rights reserved.
See also: phoebe (Dictionary)