WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. perversion, curve, curved shape
- usage: a curve that reverses the direction of something; "the tendrils of the plant exhibited perversion"; "perversion also shows up in kinky telephone cords"
- 2. perversion, sexual perversion, sexual activity, sexual practice, sex, sex activity
- usage: an aberrant sexual practice;
- 3. perversion, wrongdoing, wrongful conduct, misconduct, actus reus
- usage: the action of perverting something (turning it to a wrong use); "it was a perversion of justice"
All rights reserved.
See also: perversion (Dictionary)