Synonyms of personification
- 1. personification, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who represents an abstract quality; "she is the personification of optimism"
- 2. personification, prosopopoeia, trope, figure of speech, figure, image
- usage: representing an abstract quality or idea as a person or creature
- 3. personification, incarnation, embodiment
- usage: the act of attributing human characteristics to abstract ideas etc.
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of personification (Dictionary)