Synonyms of personalized
- 1. personalize, personalise, individualize, individualise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make personal or more personal; "personalized service"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. individualized, individualised, personalized, personalised, personal (vs. impersonal)
- usage: made for or directed or adjusted to a particular individual; "personalized luggage"; "personalized advice"
- 2. personalized, personal (vs. impersonal)
- usage: pointedly referring to or concerning a person's individual personality or intimate affairs especially offensively; "unnecessarily personalized remarks"
All rights reserved.