WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. continuity, persistence, lastingness, durability, enduringness, strength
- usage: the property of a continuous and connected period of time
- 2. doggedness, perseverance, persistence, persistency, tenacity, tenaciousness, pertinacity, determination, purpose
- usage: persistent determination
- 3. perseverance, persistence, perseveration, continuance, continuation
- usage: the act of persisting or persevering; continuing or repeating behavior; "his perseveration continued to the point where it was no longer appropriate"
All rights reserved.
See also: persistence (Dictionary)