- 1. permanent wave, permanent, perm, wave
- usage: a series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. permanent (vs. impermanent), lasting, abiding, enduring, imperishable, ageless, aeonian, eonian, eternal, everlasting, perpetual, unending, unceasing, indissoluble, standing(prenominal), ineradicable, stable, unchangeable
- usage: continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place; "permanent secretary to the president"; "permanent address"; "literature of permanent value"
- 2. permanent, irreversible (vs. reversible)
- usage: not capable of being reversed or returned to the original condition; "permanent brain damage"
All rights reserved.
See also: permanent (Dictionary)