Synonyms of perked up
- 1. perk up, perk, percolate, pick up, gain vigor, recuperate, recover, convalesce
- usage: gain or regain energy; "I picked up after a nap"
- 2. stimulate, arouse, brace, energize, energise, perk up, affect
- usage: cause to be alert and energetic; "Coffee and tea stimulate me"; "This herbal infusion doesn't stimulate"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. perked up, enlivened (vs. unenlivened)
- usage: made or become more cheerful or lively; "his attention made her feel all perked up"
All rights reserved.