WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. perform, execute, do
- usage: carry out or perform an action; "John did the painting, the weeding, and he cleaned out the gutters"; "the skater executed a triple pirouette"; "she did a little dance"
- 2. perform, act, move
- usage: perform a function; "Who will perform the wedding?"
- 3. perform, re-create
- usage: give a performance (of something); "Horowitz is performing at Carnegie Hall tonight"; "We performed a popular Gilbert and Sullivan opera"
- 4. do, perform, carry through, accomplish, execute, carry out, action, fulfill, fulfil
- usage: get (something) done; "I did my job"
All rights reserved.
See also: perform (Dictionary)