WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. percept, perception, perceptual experience, representation, mental representation, internal representation
- usage: the representation of what is perceived; basic component in the formation of a concept
- 2. perception, conceptualization, conceptualisation, conceptuality
- usage: a way of conceiving something; "Luther had a new perception of the Bible"
- 3. perception, basic cognitive process
- usage: the process of perceiving
- 4. perception, cognition, knowledge, noesis
- usage: knowledge gained by perceiving; "a man admired for the depth of his perception"
- 5. sensing, perception, sensory activity
- usage: becoming aware of something via the senses
All rights reserved.
See also: perception (Dictionary)