Synonyms of peel off
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. peel off, skin, peel, pare
- usage: peel off the outer layer of something
- 2. peel off, take off
- usage: take off, as with some difficulty; "He peeled off his blood-soaked shirt"
- 3. peel off, swerve, sheer, curve, trend, veer, slue, slew, cut
- usage: leave a formation
- 4. peel off, peel, flake off, flake, chip, chip off, come off, break away, break off
- usage: come off in flakes or thin small pieces; "The paint in my house is peeling off"
- 5. desquamate, peel off, shed, molt, exuviate, moult, slough
- usage: peel off in scales; "dry skin desquamates"
All rights reserved.