WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. teaching method, pedagogics, pedagogy, method
- usage: the principles and methods of instruction
- 2. teaching, instruction, pedagogy, education
- usage: the profession of a teacher; "he prepared for teaching while still in college"; "pedagogy is recognized as an important profession"
- 3. education, instruction, teaching, pedagogy, didactics, educational activity, activity
- usage: the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill; "he received no formal education"; "our instruction was carefully programmed"; "good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded"
All rights reserved.
See also: pedagogy (Dictionary)