- 1. top out, peak, reach, make, attain, hit, arrive at, gain
- usage: to reach the highest point; attain maximum intensity, activity; "That wild, speculative spirit peaked in 1929";"Bids for the painting topped out at $50 million"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ailing, indisposed, peaked(predicate), poorly(predicate), sickly, unwell, under the weather, seedy, ill (vs. well), sick
- usage: somewhat ill or prone to illness; "my poor ailing grandmother"; "feeling a bit indisposed today"; "you look a little peaked"; "feeling poorly"; "a sickly child"; "is unwell and can't come to work"
- 2. peaked, pointed (vs. pointless)
- usage: having or rising to a peak; "the peaked ceiling"; "the island's peaked hills"
All rights reserved.
See also: peaked (Dictionary)