Synonyms of paying back
- 1. return, paying back, getting even, group action
- usage: a reciprocal group action; "in return we gave them as good as we got"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. reward, repay, pay back, act, move
- usage: act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
- 2. pay back, pay off, get, fix, get even, get back
- usage: take vengeance on or get even; "We'll get them!"; "That'll fix him good!"; "This time I got him"
All rights reserved.