WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. papaya, papaia, pawpaw, papaya tree, melon tree, Carica papaya, fruit tree
- usage: tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit
- 2. pawpaw, papaw, papaw tree, Asimina triloba, custard apple, custard apple tree
- usage: small tree native to the eastern United States having oblong leaves and fleshy fruit
- 3. papaw, pawpaw, edible fruit
- usage: fruit with yellow flesh; related to custard apples
All rights reserved.
See also: pawpaw (Dictionary)