Synonyms of patterned
- 1. model, pattern, imitate, copy, simulate
- usage: plan or create according to a model or models
- 2. pattern, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. patterned (vs. plain), banded, black-and-tan, black-barred, black-marked, blotched, blotchy, splotched, brindled, brindle, brinded, tabby, brown-speckled, brownish-speckled, brown-striped, brownish-striped, burled, checked, checkered, chequered, cross-banded, dappled, mottled, dark-spotted, dotted, flecked, specked, speckled, stippled, figured, floral, flowered, freckled, lentiginous, lentiginose, laced, marbled, marbleized, marbleised, maroon-spotted, moire, watered, patched, spotty, spotted, pointillist, pointillistic, pinstriped, purple-veined, purple-spotted, red-striped, reddish-striped, red-streaked, ringed, slashed, sprigged, streaked, streaky, striped, stripy, tessellated, tiger-striped, veined, venose, veinlike, violet-streaked, white-blotched, white-ribbed, white-streaked, yellow-banded, yellow-marked, yellow-spotted, yellow-striped
- usage: having patterns (especially colorful patterns)
All rights reserved.