Synonyms of patronised
- 1. patronize, patronise, shop, shop at, buy at, frequent, sponsor, support, back up
- usage: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- 2. sponsor, patronize, patronise, support
- usage: assume sponsorship of
- 3. patronize, patronise, condescend, interact
- usage: treat condescendingly
- 4. patronize, patronise, patronage, support, keep going, foster, nurture
- usage: be a regular customer or client of; "We patronize this store"; "Our sponsor kept our art studio going for as long as he could"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. patronized (vs. unpatronized), patronised
- usage: having patronage or clients; "street full of flourishing well-patronized shops"
All rights reserved.