Synonyms of patrol
- 1. patrol, detachment
- usage: a detachment used for security or reconnaissance
- 2. patrol, protection
- usage: the activity of going around or through an area at regular intervals for security purposes
- 3. patrol, force, personnel
- usage: a group that goes through a region at regular intervals for the purpose of security
- 1. patrol, police, guard
- usage: maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of patrol (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.