Synonyms of pathos
- 1. pathos, poignancy, quality
- usage: a quality that arouses emotions (especially pity or sorrow); "the film captured all the pathos of their situation"
- 2. commiseration, pity, ruth, pathos, sympathy, fellow feeling
- usage: a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others; "the blind are too often objects of pity"
- 3. pathos, expressive style, style
- usage: a style that has the power to evoke feelings
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pathos (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.