WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. way, path, way of life, course, course of action
- usage: a course of conduct; "the path of virtue"; "we went our separate ways"; "our paths in life led us apart"; "genius usually follows a revolutionary path"
- 2. path, way
- usage: a way especially designed for a particular use
- 3. path, route, itinerary, line
- usage: an established line of travel or access
- 4. path, track, course, line
- usage: a line or route along which something travels or moves; "the hurricane demolished houses in its path"; "the track of an animal"; "the course of the river"
All rights reserved.
See also: path (Dictionary)