Synonyms of patented
- 1. patent, procure, secure
- usage: obtain a patent for; "Should I patent this invention?"
- 2. patent, register
- usage: grant rights to; grant a patent for
- 3. patent, change, alter, modify
- usage: make open to sight or notice; "His behavior has patented an embarrassing fact about him"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. patented, proprietary (vs. nonproprietary)
- usage: (of devices and processes) protected by patent; "they are patented inventions"
All rights reserved.