- 1. pasty, meat pie
- usage: small meat pie or turnover
- 2. pasty, patch
- usage: (usually used in the plural) one of a pair of adhesive patches worn to cover the nipples of exotic dancers and striptease performers
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pasty, pastelike, colorless (vs. colorful), colourless
- usage: resembling paste in color; pallid; "he looked pasty and red-eyed"; "a complexion that had been pastelike was now chalky white"
- 2. gluey, glutinous, gummy, mucilaginous, pasty, sticky, viscid, viscous, adhesive (vs. nonadhesive)
- usage: having the sticky properties of an adhesive
All rights reserved.
See also: pasty (Dictionary)