Synonyms of pasted
- 1. glue, paste, attach
- usage: join or attach with or as if with glue; "paste the sign on the wall"; "cut and paste the sentence in the text"
- 2. paste, beat
- usage: hit with the fists; "He pasted his opponent"
- 3. paste, cover
- usage: cover the surface of; "paste the wall with burlap"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. glued, pasted, affixed (vs. unaffixed)
- usage: affixed or as if affixed with glue or paste; "he stayed glued to one spot"; "pieces of pasted paper"
All rights reserved.