WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. passerby, passer-by, passer, pedestrian, walker, footer
- usage: a person who passes by casually or by chance
- 2. passer, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who passes as a member of a different ethnic or racial group
- 3. passer, student, pupil, educatee, testee, examinee
- usage: a student who passes an examination
- 4. passer, forward passer, ball carrier, runner
- usage: (football) a ball carrier who tries to gain ground by throwing a forward pass
- 5. Passer, genus Passer, bird genus
- usage: type genus of the Passeridae
All rights reserved.
See also: passer (Dictionary)