Synonyms of pass out
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. faint, conk, swoon, pass out, zonk out, pass out, black out
- usage: pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- 2. distribute, give out, hand out, pass out, give, gift, present
- usage: give to several people; "The teacher handed out the exams"
- 3. zonk out, pass out, black out, change state, turn
- usage: lose consciousness due to a sudden trauma, for example
All rights reserved.