Synonyms of partitioning
- 1. breakdown, partitioning, analysis, analytic thinking
- usage: an analysis into mutually exclusive categories
- 2. division, partition, partitioning, segmentation, sectionalization, sectionalisation, separation
- usage: the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. partition, partition off, separate, divide, part
- usage: divide into parts, pieces, or sections; "The Arab peninsula was partitioned by the British"
- 2. partition, zone, separate, divide
- usage: separate or apportion into sections; "partition a room off"
All rights reserved.