- 1. parking, room, way, elbow room
- usage: space in which vehicles can be parked; "there is plenty of parking behind the store"
- 2. parking, maneuver, manoeuvre, tactical maneuver, tactical manoeuvre
- usage: the act of maneuvering a vehicle into a location where it can be left temporarily
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. park, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place temporarily; "park the car in the yard"; "park the children with the in-laws"; "park your bag in this locker"
- 2. park, steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise
- usage: maneuver a vehicle into a parking space; "Park the car in front of the library"; "Can you park right here?"
All rights reserved.
See also: parking (Dictionary)