- 1. package, parcel, container
- usage: a wrapped container
- 2. parcel, portion, share, allotment, apportionment, apportioning, allocation, parceling, parcelling, assignation
- usage: the allotment of some amount by dividing something; "death gets more than its share of attention from theologians"
- 3. tract, piece of land, piece of ground, parcel of land, parcel, geographical area, geographic area, geographical region, geographic region
- usage: an extended area of land
- 4. package, bundle, packet, parcel, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. parcel, divide, split, split up, separate, dissever, carve up
- usage: divide into parts; "The developers parceled the land"
- 2. parcel, cover
- usage: cover with strips of canvas; "parcel rope"
- 3. parcel, wrap, wrap up
- usage: make into a wrapped container
All rights reserved.
See also: parcel (Dictionary)