- 1. parade, procession
- usage: a ceremonial procession including people marching
- 2. parade, succession
- usage: an extended (often showy) succession of persons or things; "a parade of strollers on the mall"; "a parade of witnesses"
- 3. parade, display, exhibit, showing
- usage: a visible display; "she made a parade of her sorrows"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. parade, exhibit, march, walk
- usage: walk ostentatiously; "She parades her new husband around town"
- 2. parade, troop, promenade, march, process
- usage: march in a procession; "the veterans paraded down the street"
All rights reserved.
See also: parade (Dictionary)