Synonyms of panting
- 1. panting, heaving, breathing, external respiration, respiration, ventilation
- usage: breathing heavily (as after exertion)
- 2. panting, trousering, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: any fabric used to make trousers
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pant, puff, gasp, heave, blow
- usage: breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; "The runners reached the finish line, panting heavily"
- 2. pant, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: utter while panting, as if out of breath
All rights reserved.