WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pansy, Viola tricolor hortensis, viola
- usage: large-flowered garden plant derived chiefly from the wild pansy of Europe and having velvety petals of various colors
- 2. sissy, pantywaist, pansy, milksop, Milquetoast, coward
- usage: a timid man or boy considered childish or unassertive
- 3. fagot, faggot, fag, fairy, nance, pansy, queen, queer, poof, poove, pouf, gay man, shirtlifter
- usage: offensive term for an openly homosexual man
All rights reserved.
See also: pansy (Dictionary)