- 1. panhandle, geographical area, geographic area, geographical region, geographic region
- usage: a relatively narrow strip of land projecting from some larger area; "Wheeling is located in the northern panhandle of West Virginia"
- 2. panhandle, handle, grip, handgrip, hold
- usage: the handle of a pan
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. panhandle, beg
- usage: beg by accosting people in the street and asking for money
All rights reserved.
See also: panhandle (Dictionary)