Synonyms of pampering
- 1. indulgence, indulging, pampering, humoring, gratification
- usage: the act of indulging or gratifying a desire
- 1. pamper, featherbed, cosset, cocker, baby, coddle, mollycoddle, spoil, indulge, treat, handle, do by
- usage: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pampering(prenominal), indulgent (vs. nonindulgent)
- usage: gratifying tastes, appetites, or desires; "pampering parents often have spoilt children"; "a very pampering cruise experience"
All rights reserved.