Synonyms of palm
- 1. palm, thenar, area, region
- usage: the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- 2. palm, linear unit, linear measure
- usage: a linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand
- 3. palm, palm tree, tree
- usage: any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves
- 4. decoration, laurel wreath, medal, medallion, palm, ribbon, award, accolade, honor, honour, laurels
- usage: an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- 1. handle, palm, touch
- usage: touch, lift, or hold with the hands; "Don't handle the merchandise"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of palm (Dictionary)