Synonyms of paleness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lividness, lividity, luridness, paleness, pallidness, pallor, wanness, achromasia, complexion, skin color, skin colour
- usage: unnatural lack of color in the skin (as from bruising or sickness or emotional distress)
- 2. paleness, blondness, fairness, complexion, skin color, skin colour
- usage: the property of having a naturally light complexion
- 3. paleness, pallidity, color property
- usage: being deficient in color
All rights reserved.