WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. palace, castle, mansion, mansion house, manse, hall, residence
- usage: a large and stately mansion
- 2. palace, government, authorities, regime
- usage: the governing group of a kingdom; "the palace issued an order binding on all subjects"
- 3. palace, exhibition hall, exhibition area
- usage: a large ornate exhibition hall
- 4. palace, residence
- usage: official residence of an exalted person (as a sovereign)
All rights reserved.
See also: palace (Dictionary)