- 1. paging, utterance, vocalization
- usage: calling out the name of a person (especially by a loudspeaker system); "the public address system in the hospital was used for paging"
- 2. pagination, folio, page number, paging, number
- usage: the system of numbering pages
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. page, summon
- usage: contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
- 2. page, work
- usage: work as a page; "He is paging in Congress this summer"
- 3. foliate, paginate, page, number
- usage: number the pages of a book or manuscript
All rights reserved.
See also: paging (Dictionary)