- 1. heathen, pagan, gentile, infidel, nonreligious person
- usage: a person who does not acknowledge your god
- 2. pagan, religious person
- usage: a person who follows a polytheistic or pre-Christian religion (not a Christian or Muslim or Jew)
- 3. hedonist, pagan, pleasure seeker, sensualist
- usage: someone motivated by desires for sensual pleasures
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. heathen, heathenish, pagan, ethnic, irreligious (vs. religious)
- usage: not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam
All rights reserved.
See also: pagan (Dictionary)