- 1. padding, cushioning, artifact, artefact
- usage: artifact consisting of soft or resilient material used to fill or give shape or protect or add comfort
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. embroider, pad, lard, embellish, aggrandize, aggrandise, blow up, dramatize, dramatise, overstate, exaggerate, overdraw, hyperbolize, hyperbolise, magnify, amplify
- usage: add details to
- 2. slog, footslog, plod, trudge, pad, tramp, walk
- usage: walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud; "Mules plodded in a circle around a grindstone"
- 3. pad, fill out, stuff
- usage: line or stuff with soft material; "pad a bra"
- 4. pad, bolster, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: add padding to; "pad the seat of the chair"
All rights reserved.
See also: padding (Dictionary)