Synonyms of paced
- 1. pace, walk
- usage: walk with slow or fast paces; "He paced up and down the hall"
- 2. pace, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: go at a pace; "The horse paced"
- 3. pace, step, quantify, measure
- usage: measure (distances) by pacing; "step off ten yards"
- 4. pace, determine, shape, mold, influence, regulate
- usage: regulate or set the pace of; "Pace your efforts"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of paced (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.