Synonyms of p.a
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dad, dada, daddy, pa, papa, pappa, pop, father, male parent, begetter
- usage: an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- 2. protactinium, protoactinium, Pa, atomic number 91, metallic element, metal
- usage: a short-lived radioactive metallic element formed from uranium and disintegrating into actinium and then into lead
- 3. pascal, Pa, pressure unit
- usage: a unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter
- 4. Pennsylvania, Keystone State, PA
- usage: a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- 5. public address system, P.A. system, PA system, P.A., PA, communication system
- usage: an electronic amplification system used as a communication system in public areas
All rights reserved.