- 1. overproduction, overrun, production
- usage: too much production or more than expected
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. infest, overrun, invade, occupy
- usage: invade in great numbers; "the roaches infested our kitchen"
- 2. invade, overrun, infest, inhabit
- usage: occupy in large numbers or live on a host; "the Kudzu plant infests much of the South and is spreading to the North"
- 3. overflow, overrun, well over, run over, brim over, spill, run out
- usage: flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- 4. overrun, get the better of, overcome, defeat
- usage: seize the position of and defeat; "the Crusaders overran much of the Holy Land"
- 5. overrun, overshoot
- usage: run beyond or past; "The plane overran the runway"
All rights reserved.
See also: overrun (Dictionary)