Synonyms of overmuch
- 1. overabundance, overmuch, overmuchness, superabundance, abundance, copiousness, teemingness
- usage: a quantity that is more than what is appropriate; "four-year-olds have an overabundance of energy"; "we received an inundation of email"
- 1. overmuch, much(prenominal) (vs. little)
- usage: very great in quantity; overabundant; "showed overmuch affection"
- 1. overmuch, too much
- usage: more than necessary; "she eats too much"; "let's not blame them overmuch"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of overmuch (Dictionary)