- 1. overload, load, loading, burden
- usage: an electrical load that exceeds the available electrical power
- 2. overload, overburden, load, loading, burden
- usage: an excessive burden
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. overload
- usage: become overloaded; "The aerator overloaded"
- 2. clog, overload, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: fill to excess so that function is impaired; "Fear clogged her mind"; "The story was clogged with too many details"
- 3. overload, surcharge, overcharge, load, lade, laden, load up
- usage: place too much a load on; "don't overload the car"
All rights reserved.
See also: overload (Dictionary)