- 1. overestimate, overestimation, overvaluation, overappraisal, appraisal, estimate, estimation
- usage: an appraisal that is too high
- 2. overestimate, overestimation, overrating, overreckoning, estimate, estimation, approximation, idea
- usage: a calculation that results in an estimate that is too high
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. overestimate, overrate, misjudge
- usage: make too high an estimate of; "He overestimated his own powers"
- 2. overvalue, overestimate, value
- usage: assign too high a value to; "You are overestimating the value of your old car"
All rights reserved.
See also: overestimate (Dictionary)