Synonyms of outraged
- 1. shock, offend, scandalize, scandalise, appal, appall, outrage, disgust, revolt, nauseate, sicken, churn up
- usage: strike with disgust or revulsion; "The scandalous behavior of this married woman shocked her friends"
- 2. desecrate, profane, outrage, violate, assail, assault, set on, attack
- usage: violate the sacred character of a place or language; "desecrate a cemetery"; "violate the sanctity of the church"; "profane the name of God"
- 3. rape, ravish, violate, assault, dishonor, dishonour, outrage, assail, assault, set on, attack
- usage: force (someone) to have sex against their will; "The woman was raped on her way home at night"
- 1. indignant, incensed, outraged, umbrageous, angry (vs. unangry)
- usage: angered at something unjust or wrong; "an indignant denial"; "incensed at the judges' unfairness"; "a look of outraged disbelief"; "umbrageous at the loss of their territory"
All rights reserved.